Thursday, March 6

New Phone #

Some people cannot organize a two-car funeral. That's an old, worn thin bromide but it applies from time to time. Case in point, my new cable TV, Internet and telephone provider said they would capture from my old provider (who does not cover my current area) the phone number we had for over 40 years at our home in Hanahan. Today, they admitted they failed and shifted the fault to failure to follow procedures, although they never revealed the procedures when they connected the three services. Case of one hand not knowing what the other one is doing. Anyhow, they apologized, threw some dollars my way and the temporary phone # they gave me at hookup is now my permanent land line. So if you would like to chit chat you may reach me at 843 388 7576 (old girl friends, bill collectors, and those wishing to borrow money should continue to call me at the old #.)