Tuesday, January 19

With an overcoat on


Times Square

I went to New York City early this month to visit a good, new friend and despite having a cold, and it being cold enough for an overcoat, I enjoyed this exciting place. New York City to me is one of the three premier cities in the world, London and Paris being the others. I want to share some enjoyable memory moments. For the record, I last wore my overcoat three years ago but on this trip I was glad I had not donated it.

We went to the new  World Trade Center, and an elevator took us to the 101st floor in 47 seconds. That is some ride. I hope you will click on the link and learn about this magnificent structure. To me it is New York saying to the 9/11 terrorists, "In your face, You can't keep us down."

Statue of Liberty viewed from 101st floor One World Trade Center


St. Patrick's Cathedral

Altar in St. Patrick's
The Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)



Principal Exhibit at MOMA






Another key stop


About 80 years ago workman building a skyscraper sat on a beam like this eating their lunch. 
High above Central Park


















Click here for complete blog,

Click to comment,