Saturday, October 29

CarMax - A fine experience

October 25, 2011

General Manager

CarMax

712 Savage Road

Charleston SC 29414

Dear Sir:

Today was my first experience with CarMax and I was literally blown out of the water. Over the weekend I agreed to buy a car from a man in the neighborhood. We closed the deal earlier this morning. Later I went to CarMax to sell my 2005 Lincoln Town Car. I dealt with Elizabeth Humphries and Marissa Wright.

From the moment of reception till I walked out the door about 30 minutes later with my check the service was warm, friendly, professional, experienced and top notch in every respect. I have never had such a rewarding moment in any car dealership going back to the 1950s. I am so impressed, I intend to spread the good word about CarMax when talking with family and friends.

In the future, whether I am buying or selling, CarMax will be my first stop.

Thank you for making my day.

Sincerely,


Francis X. Archibald