Thursday, September 4

Alligator ate the dog and the new family look

On Labor Day a nine foot alligator devoured a 90 pound Boxer dog and was later captured and turned over to a Department of Natural Resources trapper. The gator, estimated to weigh 500-600 pounds, was captured in the Long Cove Club gated community on, Hilton Head Island about 8 p.m. by Critter Management wrangler Joe Maffo. The dog's remains were recovered by Maffo and cremated at the family's request, according to news reports.

All of which has nothing to do with my new look. The fringe of hair on the sides of my head above my ears went on the barbershop floor today as I decided to follow my third son, Patrick, and adopt the Bruce Willis shaved head persona.
Blogger Arch - Sept. 4, 2014

Patrick Lee Archibald - August 2014