Thursday, March 28

Easter Greetings

This is my first Easter with my new wife Joyce at Moss Creek Plantation, Hilton Head, SC. We wish everyone a joyous and blessed Easter. It was a good time when Joyce and I met and even better when we decided to marry. Each of us had been widowed for almost three years. No matter how long you have lived there is no substitute for having someone in your life with whom you can be happy and look to the future
We have blended two households into one, and, in my case, meeting and getting to know new people. This is my initial experience of living in the Hilton Head area but I am slowly learning my way around. I see some bridges, overpasses and other state property named for men and women I served with in the state legislature years ago.
This picture was taken over Christmas while visiting my sisters in The Villages, Florida.