Tuesday, December 31

2014 Outlook

Enough people are predicting good things for America in 2014 it is hard to not get caught up in the joy of optimistic expectations. It is also a good place to be: feeling good about yourself, those you love and those you don't even know from "shore to shining shore." It is too much to believe that all bad things will be righted, that hunger and disease will disappear from our beautiful country, and all will be right with our world. Nevertheless, I put myself among the optimists for 2014 and will do my small part to work for the best in our lives and the life of our country. It won't take a lot of effort on my part (or yours.) A simple random act of kindness from time to time, a little donation here and there to a worthy cause or a needy person. Uttering a kind word or better yet 'I love you' to the ones closest to you who feel good about themselves (and you) when they hear it from you.
It is my wish for all that 2014 will be one of the best years of our lives and we will all look back in 2015 and know it was. God Bless all of us and the USA!
Comment to: arch@archibald99.com

Widow and widower take a second chance on life.