Thursday, July 10

Come to Boston

Joan Baez's rendition of "Please Come to Boston" (a major hit by Kenny Loggins back in the seventies)  has always been one of my favorites and I took her advice recently and went up to Boston. I flew on Jet Blue airlines. This was my first experience with this line and it was a good one. Ticketing, checking my free bag, boarding, departing and arriving on schedule was smooth and efficient. I will use that line again whenever I can. After landing in Boston I went to New Hampshire to visit a sister and do a bit of looking around. Two of my sons and a D-I-L met me and we shopped at the Merrimack 80 Premium Outlet near Nashua.
Two sons and a D-I-L







Two sons and no relation.


View from 9th floor, Hilton Hotel at Logan Airport
Part of service area at Logan.
Rain clouds.Red Sox game delayed. 
Raining on the parade.

Comments to: arch@archibald99.com