Sunday, October 5

October an abundance of birthdays

In the Archibald family, October is always a good month for the Hallmark Greeting Card company and other providers of well wishes and good cheer. My birthday is on the 2nd, my wife, Joyce's, is on the 3rd, my daughter Wynn's day is the 12, my late wife, Mary, was born on the 13, my brother, Walter, was born on the 15 and my son James was born on the 17. And this doesn't even get down to the nieces, nephews and other relatives who came into this world in the 10th month.
Two of my sons and a nephew
On the grounds at Honey Horn museum, Hilton Head

A cake for my daughter, Wynn.
Dining at Old fort Pub, Hilton Head

Joyce and flowers sent by my children.
came to visit and we had a couple of good days together. My daughter Wynn was expected but a child's sickness kept her at home. We missed her and her ill son and it took a bit of doing to resist cutting her cake I had decorated with the insignia of her company, Bee-Sharp, through which she empowers teachers and school administrators. We're sorry she and Cooper didn't make it, but we sent the cake intact.