Tuesday, December 8

Roper ER



December 8, 2009

Administrator
Roper Hospital
316 Calhoun Street
Charleston SC 29401

Dear Sir:

I need to tell you about two of your nurses in the ER, Tiffen and Ashley, who worked as a team yesterday, December 7, 2009. From the moment I reached the ER by ambulance around noon-time I was given first-class treatment by everyone concerned, including Dr. Clarkson, who was as fine a caring doctor as I could hope for. He was not a man in a hurry to the next case. I was his case.

Tiffen and Ashley worked over and on me until after seven in the evening on a painful (not to be helped) and ugly necessary procedure. They never once complained and throughout were solicitous of my well-being. They were highly professional in every sense of the word, and exhibited such personal compassion and empathy toward me that I came home thanking God I had met them. Believe me they are the best ambassadors for Roper and I hope everyone there appreciates what they bring to the table of medicine in your ER. If you need an endorsement of the staff of your ER, I am your man.

Please convey my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to everyone in the ER and especially Dr. Clarkson, Tiffen and Ashley.

Sincerely,

Francis X. Archibald
(This is from my blog (htto://archibaldinsc.blogspot.com)